BMW Tyre Insurance.
BMW Tyre Insurance allows you to claim towards the cost of repair or replacement if a tyre is damaged or punctured accidentally or by a malicious act.
AT A GLANCE
• Payment towards the repair or replacement costs of tyres damaged either accidentally or by a malicious act
• The policy pays up to £50 for each tyre repair
• Cover can be provided for 1, 2 or 3 years
• The policy covers the full cost of replacing tyres with 6mm or more of tread depth and 50% of costs for those tyres with between 2mm and less than 6mm of tread depth (subject to cover level chosen).
• Pay for your policy upfront or in 12 interest free monthly instalments
• Choose your level of cover from £300 or £450 towards the replacement of damaged tyres
• Additional Winter tyres supplied by an Authorised BMW Centre are also covered
• You can make up to 5 claims in the period of insurance
• Immediate cover for BMW cars less than 7 years old with less than 80,000 miles at point of purchase
• No policy excess is required
• Our experienced BMW Protect Services team will be on hand to help you if you need to make a claim.
Please ask us at the BMW Centre for a BMW Tyre insurance quote. If you need further assistance you can call BMW Protect Services on 0345 641 9735.
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply.
Lines are open Monday– Friday, 9am – 6pm.
Alternatively visit BMW Protect Services.
BMW Tyre Insurance is administered by Mondial Assistance (UK) Ltd. Registered in England, No 1710361. Registered Office 102 George Street, Croydon CR9 6HD and is underwritten by AWP P&C SA, trading from the above address. Mondial Assistance(UK) Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No 311909.